Why I chose AWeber For Blogs & Why You Should too!
I am a fan of blogging and have been for years. I’ve just become a fan of AWeber. Now I must be clear, I am an AWeber affiliate. Its a challenge to be consistent for blogs success, but the perseverance is key through trials and tribulations. Life happens to everyone. Its a challenge doing anything or a regular basis, without passion. But sometimes, it is a challenge even if you love what you do. For Blogs, Aweber lets you focus on your passion.
The links in this page are affiliate links, but I didn’t write this post to simply promote my affiliate link for AWeber. I wrote this post to help people and tell my story for blogs success. I want this blog to succeed and I want others to succeed as they read this blog.
Why I chose Aweber For Blogs Why You Should too! Smart People Use it
My mentor several years ago told me two things. He said “son you need to have and information product, and you need to sell it promote and and distribute it online.” He followed up by his standard line “and let me ad modify and enhance it to make it BIG!” I was slow to act on his message, but I’m now clear how correct he was.
A college buddy of mine first made me pay attention to AWeber. She was a DBA (Data Base Administrator) and web developer for a national bank. The bank fired her based upon the economy. I felt sorry for her because she is a single mom with a son. That said several years later, she works from home and is working solely online. She produces a full time income working with her online clients. And a key component of her marketing campaign was using AWeber along with a few other elements online. I was surprised she used the system considering she is a DBA. But the reality is that when you are smart you work smarter and not harder. In this case she used AWeber to manager her newsletter and broadcast customer communication.
Why I chose Aweber For Blogs Why You Should too! The Value it Offers
13 years ago I worked for a dotcom focused on e-mail marketing. The fact remains, it was a great company to work for at the time. We were a database marketing company and in my teams efforts, we went from 4,000,000 members to 0ver 21,000,000 members. All our members were e-mail marketing clients. They ultimately signed up for our newsletter and we distributed to them regularly. We generated some revenue and were considered a billion dollar company in the stock market at the time.
13 years later, I’m starting to utilize my learning for blogs. I knew what it was to produce a news letter all that time ago. For blogs, the hard part is getting new subscriptions. But the fact remains that was the easy part for me. With the right kind of affiliate campaigns you can drive much traffic to your site that converts and not just looks.
But with the Value Offered in Aweber you can not beat it. Try AWeber’s Email Marketing
The email marketing is unparalleled for what it use to cost to do e-mail marketing. The templates and function AWebers offer.
- Industry-Leading Deliverability: AWeber gets your emails for blogs to the inbox, not junk folders, with deliverability rates exceeding 99 percent. Delivery is imperative For Blogs success.
- Expert Customer Support: With AWeber you reach trained, US-based agents with any questions seven days a week: toll-free phone, chat and email help Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. ET, and chat and email Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET. I personally have called and done the chat sessions several time before buying. I mean I literally took way to long to decide. But I’m glad I made the choice to utilize AWeber.
- Easy to Use: AWeber’s Setup Wizard helps you set up your AWeber account in minutes! AWeber also has an online Knowledge Base filled with FAQs, step-by-step guides and videos, free live webinars. Again, I personally have used AWeber webinars and videos that helped me set up my account. Beyond that, I call and chatted with someone whom helped me get AWeber set up properly.
Why I chose Aweber For Blogs Why You Should too! Analytics
The huge reason I would use AWeber, Analytics. One of the key things we did when I worked in the DotCom world was to test all analytics. We would keep all details as on customers from the onset. The best thing you can do is track the client from the source to see value of customers to your business from day one. Here are 3 things that AWeber does well with tracking customers:
1) Analytics: Find out who is (and isn’t) opening, clicking, downloading and buying from your emails through AWeber. You can use this information to improve future AWeber newsletter sends. You can create new targeted groups of subscribers and find ways to improve your results.
2) Segmenting: Send more relevant messages to subscribers based on their behavior (opens, clicks, purchases). With AWeber you can use demographics such as location, age, gender or other account information from your web forms to track the best way to market to your customers what they want to receive.
3) Split Testing: Use AWeber free testing tools to see what works and optimize your email campaigns. With easy to setup & track A/B split testing for web forms and broadcasts, you’ll be increasing your conversion rate in no time.
The ability to be nimble for Blogs is crucial. You will have the best success with fresh new content that is relevant to customer interest. This optimization process is essential to success for blogs. So my take is you will increase your blogs success and sales too. Cash Flow To You power your passion and your purpose. With AWeber, you can have more sales, too with proper tools and analytics